Monday, May 2, 2011

Photoshoot for Le Doux Swimwear in Beverly Hills

Today is did a photoshoot for Le Doux swimwear www.ledouxswimwear.com. Thanks to Juliana. She's an amazing talented woman. Her swimsuit fits perfectly and sexy. I definitely looks really good on curvy woman like myself. Cameron Diaz, Paris Hilton,Kim Kardashian, Tori Spelling, Jennifer Lopez, Drew Barrymore, Kate Beckinsale, Holly Madison, Evangeline Lilly, Lo Bosworth,Kristin Cavallari, Hillary Duff, Gretchen Rossi, Betheny Frankel and Kendra Wilkinson are a few celebrities that love Le Doux and are often photographed wearing the line. Check it out!



1 comment:

  1. These pics are so classic that it makes me EUPHORIC! I love all your pics, I can't wait to see u in Hangover 2.

    ReplyDelete


 

Footer

design by atorresphoto